- Open the ResearchPoint record you wish to add a primary business for
- Select Biographical Information > Relationships
- Click the drop down next to add and choose Organization
- Type the name of the Business or Company in the 'Related Organization Field'
- Select the Magnifying Glass, if the organization exists it will automatically populate and you need to just set the relationships and check 'This is the primary business for'
- If the business record is new, a search box will populate and you can click add in the bottom right hand corner to create a new organization record.
- Enter in the organization name and address
- Check the box for 'This is a Primary Organization'
- Follow the instructions in step 5 and set the relation ship and check the primary organization check box for the constituent
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.