The email was sent as a Basic Mass Email and, therefore, a Delivery Report will not exist for the email blast. We'll check whether the email was sent as a Basic Mass Email or an Advanced Mass Email:
- Click Management
- Click My Organization
- Click Journal
- Look for the date that you sent the email
- If the entry reads “A Mass Email process was launched…,” the email was sent as a Basic Mass Email and there will not be a Delivery Report for the email blast.
- If the entry reads “An Advanced Mass Email process was launched…,” the email was sent as an Advanced Mass Email and the Delivery Report will be available in your eTapestry Standard Reports.
We need to update the Delivery Report Date Range:
- Click Reports
- Click eTapestry Standard Reports
- Click Delivery Report
- If you do not see the Mailing ID, ensure that the Date Range at the bottom of the screen includes the date you sent the email
- Click Find
- Click the Mailing ID