- Verify that the volunteers had the required trait.
- Confirm that the volunteer is available for that date and time.
- Confirm that the volunteer has the Volunteer constituency.
- A location will need to be added to the job occurrence in order for the volunteer to show when scheduling them for an event.
- Go to the Volunteers tab and click Job Search
- Search for and open the job record
- Select the Occurrences tab and find the job occurrence for which the volunteer needs to be scheduled
- Click the drop-down arrows next to the occurrence and Edit
- Add a location to the job occurrence that your volunteer has on their availability and Save
- Try unchecking the "Only show volunteers available at this date and time" box
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.