- onCampus > People > Community
- Click Add Content Access Group
- Enter a Group Name
- Within Find Users, search for the User(s) you would like to give Content Editor Access to
- Click the link Add to Group >>
- Select the Year in the Dropdown and click Change year if it was not the one pre selected
- Select the Category
- Once the Category is selected you can select the Groups you want this Group to have access to
- To select multiple items, you may use the Ctrl-click and Shift-click functions.
- Click Add Access
- Click Save & Exit
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.