The query being used has a field with an "Ask" function. If we want to remove the Ask at Runtime Window, we can take the steps below:
Remove the Ask from the Query
- Open the query that is being used.
- Double click the field that has <Ask> in the field.
- Choose any operator besides <Ask>.
- Enter the preferred Criteria > Click okay.
- Save the query.
Remove the Query from the Parameter
- Click the option where Ask at Runtime Wizard appears.
- Click Run Query.
- In Enter For, choose the default Query* or choose the preferred query.
*Note: The default query allows users to search for all students; the default query is titled All Students. When we use a query, the criteria within the query determines what records appear. To ensure we are searching for all records, we would want to ensure Enter for is using "All Students."