2. On Blackbaud’s website, click log in at the top right hand side of the page. You are already logged in if it says ‘welcome your name’.
3. If you’re not logged in, enter your user name and password in the appropriate fields and then click Submit.
• If you don’t know your username or password, click the “Can’t Log In?” link and follow the instructions.
To Add Employees as Team Members:
2. On the Training Central page, navigate your mouse to Admin and then select Users.
3. On the Users page, enter criteria in the fields and then click Search.
• You can also click Search to display a list of all users at your organization.
4. Click the link for the name of the user you are adding as a direct report.
5. On the Edit User page in the Organization Structure frame, click in the Manager field.
6. On the Select Manager window, enter your last name and first name in the fields.
7. Click Search.
8. When the results display, click your name to add yourself as the user’s manager.