- Academics > Grades > Report Card Setup.
- Click Report card builder (old)
- Use the filter to locate the Middle School report card.
- Click View.
- Edit the report card.
- Click Access/Grades on the left.
- Click Edit Access/Grades on the right.
- Click Add Column next to the Upper School term you want to add the grade for.
- Enter a Label name for the grade.
- Choose Grade (or Comment if it's a comment).
- Save & Exit.
- In the new column, from the Grade to Display drop down, select the grade you wish to display.
- Enter an Access Date for each role that needs to view the grade.
- Click Save.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.