- Go to Core > Settings > Profile > Profile Publish Access.
- From the drop down box in the upper-left, select the role you wish to publish fields for.
- Under the Manage Publish Fields column, select the Role to Role link you wish to publish the information to.
- Click Edit in the top-right.
- Select the field(s) you wish to publish and deselect the fields you wish to remove from the directory view.
- Select the Reset Publish Fields for ALL Users radio button to reset Role to Role publish fields for all users for this role, including those who have opted to make personal changes to the profile fields that will be available to users with this role.
- Click Save & Confirm.
- Click Confirm.
- Click OK.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.