Begin your query:
- Navigate to Analysis, then click on Information library
- Click Add an ad-hoc query
- Choose the source view of Sales Orders and click OK
Add fields to Include records where:
- In the left column, expand Sales Order Item, expand Sales Order Item Ticket, then select Program. From the middle column, drag Program Record into Include records where. Set Equal to your daily admission program.
- In the left column, select Sales Order. From the middle column, drag Order complete Date into Include records where. Set equal to the date you are looking to filter on.
Add fields to Results fields to display:
- In the left column, select Sales Order. In the middle column, drag Order complete date into Results fields to display. This field will display both the Date and the Time of completion in your query.
- Add any other criteria you would like to output to Results fields to display
- Click the Set sort and group options tab. Drag Order complete date into Sort records by
Save your query:
- Click Set save options
- Name your query
- Save and Close
- Export the query to CSV and delete any of the ticket sales times that do not fall into the time frame you are looking for.