Further information on new features can be found on our Release page and 7.96 webinars.
Note: 7.96 also includes all of the changes in 7.95. If upgrading from 7.93 or below, we strongly recommend reviewing the steps and links in What do I need to do to prepare for the update to The Raiser's Edge 7.95 or higher?
Fixes for many reported issues are resolved in 7.96:
- Error: Automation error - when merging receipts with a stack and custom data file in Hosting
- Gift Records only show partial name in Name Field if a specific name is used on the Bio 1 tab
- Export contains incorrect solicitor assignments when Start Date and/or End Date filters are used
- Extra dash added when typing Appeal ID into Defaults of a batch if Appeal ID contains a dash
- Crystal Reports saved to Ledger paper size revert to standard Letter size in the Raiser's Edge
- Solicitor Goal Summary Report is not organized by Solicitor Teams
- Query Control Report displays criteria in the incorrect order
- SEPA total amount is incorrect in EFT transmission file
- Error: Memory full OtherError Not enough memory for operation- when running a Constituent Profile Report
- Scheduled Queue creates DummyFile" for canned reports when exporting to Excel"
- Some Prospect Ratings appear in query after being deleted from a constituent's record
- Error: The table [xxxxx] could not be found. Error in File [xxxxx].rpt: The table could not be found (997) - when previewing a Custom Report
- Incorrect claim amount included in Submit Gift Aid Claim to HMRC when claim includes refunds (UK Only)
- Error: Portion subject to tax cannot exceed the gift amount (UK only)
- Cannot log into The Raiser's Edge using Window Authentication when an Import is running
- Receipt stack is not listed when reissuing receipts in Mail
- Error: You do not have security access rights to load this constituent when updating constituent records-- When received after creating Constituent record through a Deceased Business Rule.
- Incorrect Constituency codes populate when using Start or End date fields in Export
- Workstation is pointed to or references old server after moving the database to a new server
- When merging individual records when one has an Organization relationship, the Organization address is overwritten, and a blank address is added to the individual record
- Error: Unable to import response Unable to import [Finder Service] data Unable to obtain [Finder Service] response data Unable to refresh response data Unable to decompress file Unable to decompress file: No matching files found in zip file.
- Out of memory exception when working with IBBExportPushCallBack
- Error: No records meet specified criteria when running Planned Gift Reports
- Error: Not enough memory for operation. (997)- when running Individual Profile Report or Constituent Profile Report
- Error: Run-time error '-2147219866 (80040666): An error occurred while communicating with the Blackbaud Payment Service. - when adding a credit card using the API
Among the many fixes that are included with the 7.96 release, the following issues were identified in the initial release:
- Resolved in Patch 2: Unable to sort a list of participants in an event when using 7.96
- Resolved in Patch 1: Receipt stack missing
- Resolved in Patch 1: Error: Runtime Error '0' and Error: Automation Error - when adding Appeals to Constituent Records through Quick Letters, Labels, Envelopes, or Cards in The Raiser's Edge 7.96