- Navigate to Lists > Manage Lists.
- Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions.
- Select the List Templates tab.
- From the Template Category drop down, select Academic Group.
- Click View/Copy for Current Faculty.
- In the Select Objects tab, on the left, scroll down and expand School.
- Click on School Level.
- Click on the Filters tab.
- Under Global Filters, click [+] to add a new row.
- In the Field drop down, select School Level.School Level.
- Select the appropriate School Level(s).
- Click Select.
- Enter a Name for your list (required).
- Add your list to an existing category or create a new one (optional).
- Click Preview in the bottom-right to view the list's results.
- Click Save.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.