- In Visual Chart Organizer, select the VCO (chart template) and click Open.
- Select Template, Validate chart template from the menu bar.
- Select an existing parameter file or click Add New to create one.
Note: If creating a new validation report, you must select the chart template on the General tab.
- Select the Filter tab
- Change Account Filter from include all to include selected
- Mark "Query" option in the top
- Select a Query that only includes active account or create a query of active accounts
- Preview the report
- Make any necessary corrections and re-run the validation to confirm all issues are resolved.
If your validation shows duplicate or omitted accounts, refer to What does chart validation do? for more information