- Select Site Explorer > Forms.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the form in question.
- Expand field elements > Drag and drop a checkbox onto the form.
- We can hover over this checkbox > Click the pencil icon to edit > Mark the Require field checkbox > Input instrcutional text for the user such as 'Mark this checkbox to complete the form' > Save.
- Under field elements, drag and drop an additional field to appear after the checkbox such as a text field or Email field that we would like required with the form submission.
- Hover over the field we would like to require > Click the pencil icon to edit > Mark the Require field checkbox > Save.
- Select Manage Rules > Add a new rule.
- Set up the rule for If the checkbox is equal to Yes then show the required field added in step 5 > Save.
- Click to Save the form.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.