The following steps would need to be taken in order to print in IE 11:
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools or gear icon. Note: If using Windows 8 operating system, open Internet Explorer from the desktop instead of the tiles. To get to the desktop version, hold down the Windows key and press the D key at the same time.
- Click Compatibility View Settings
- Enter the following site:
- Click Close
- Log in to Altru
- Click F12 on your keyboard
- Select 10 for the Document Mode drop down field
- Click the button to persist emulation settings enabled in the top left corner.
- Run the report in Altru and click the print icon
- A prompt may show at the bottom of the web browser prompting to install "SQL Server Reporting Services 2008 R2." Click Install.
- Once download is complete, rerun the report and click the print icon.
- When prompted to run click Yes.
- The report should now print.
Alternatively, the report will have to be exported to PDF, XML, CSV, Word, or other option. Once the report has been exported, the exported file may be printed.