- Go to the member's Constituent record.
- Click on the Memberships tab.
- Click "Renew now."
- The Expiration Date will automatically update. Be sure to change it to the original Expiration Date when the membership was purchased without the add-on.
- Change Membership Amount to $0.00 so you don't charge them again for the membership.
- In the "Do they want any add-ons?" area, check the box for the Add-on they want to purchase. Update the quantity number of they are buying more than one of those add-ons.
- Enter payment information and click Save.
If you would like to see the ability to sell a membership add-on outside of the renewal window added to Altru, please consider liking this idea in our community: Sell Membership Add-On without having to Renew/Upgrade Membership