- Navigate to Analysis > Manage Lists.
- Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions.
- Click on the Lists Templates tab.
- Select Academic Group from the Template Category drop down.
- Click View/Copy for Student Course Enrollment with Faculty.
- In the Filters tab under Global Filters, click + to add a filter for Course Term.School Year is any of and the School year you are looking for (such as 2016 - 2017).
- If you want to include Room and Room number, within the Select Objects tab, expand Academic Group.
- Click on Academic Room.
- In the Display Fields tab, click Select Fields...
- Expand Course Group > Academic Room.
- Select Academic Room.Room Number.
- Enter a Name for your list (required).
- Set the category for your list or create a new one (optional).
- Preview the list's results.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.