Please contact Blackbaud Renewals to request the site be disabled. Blackbaud Renewals can be reached by phone at 800-468-8996 (option 4, sub option 1) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be prepared to share the following information with Renewals:
- Date to disable this site
If you would like a copy of the BBNC database prior to your selected removal date, create a case with Support, including the following information:
- Date of the backup
- Do you plan to install the backup in a test environment?
- Note: If you would like assistance setting up a test environment, please contact your account manager to arrange for a billable service through our Professional Services team. Blackbaud Support does not assist with setting up test environments.
- If your organization has a fully qualified domain, not registered to Blackbaud, you may work with your DNS provider to redirect all traffic from the NetCommunity URL to a new website URL.
- If your organization has a domain through Blackbaud, for example *.thankyou4caring.org or *.schoolforms.org, no redirects can be enabled on the site. Once the site is taken offline, the URL will cease to work.