Please contact Blackbaud Renewals to request the site be disabled. Blackbaud Renewals can be reached by phone at 800-468-8996 (option 4, sub option 1) or by email at email@example.com.
Be prepared to share the following information with Renewals:
- Date to disable site
- Do you want a backup of the BBNC database?
- Note: Backups are provided in .bak format. It is a sequelized version of the entire BBNC database. If you wish to view any information within the backup, you will need a test environment or access to SQL Server Management Studio and knowledge of SQL.
- If a backup is requested: Do you plan to install the backup in a test environment?
- Note: If you would like assistance setting up a test environment, please contact your account manager to arrange for a billable service through our Professional Services team. Blackbaud Support does not assist with setting up test environments.
Notes on URL redirects
- If your organization has a fully qualified domain, not registered to Blackbaud, you may work with your DNS provider to redirect all traffic from the NetCommunity URL to a new website URL.
- If your organization has a domain through Blackbaud, for example *.thankyou4caring.org or *.schoolforms.org, no redirects can be enabled on the site. Once the site is taken offline, the URL will cease to work.