- In Accounts Receivable, go to Records>Invoices and open the invoice that needs to be adjusted.
- Go to the line item tab and open the line item.
- On the open line item, in the menu bar click the button that looks like an X made out of a wrench and a hammer. Note: If the Invoice line item has already been adjusted once, the "New Adjustment" button is now located on the Adjustments tab.
- On the new adjustment window, on the Adjustment tab, fill out the adjustment date, the adjustment post date and the reason for the adjustment.
- Then go to the new Distribution tab and enter the changes to the posted distribution. Then click Ok to save the adjustment.
- Save and close the line item. Then save and close the invoice.
- Then post the adjustment to the General Ledger.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.