- Click Queries
- Select a category that you want to store this query in (Ex: Base)
- Click New Query under the Tasks menu
- Name the query “Accounts with specific email domain”
- Set the Starting Query to Base: All Constituents – A
- Set the Data Return Type to Accounts
- Select Match Each Criteria under the Criteria Matching field
- Select Account from the Browse Fields drop down menu and click Email Address
- Fill in the email domain with an asterisk in front of it. For example, if you are looking for Yahoo email addresses, fill in: *yahoo.com. Make sure to include the asterisk in front of the domain, otherwise the search will be unsuccessful.
- Click Save And – Preview
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.