- Click on the Windows Start button to open the Start menu
- On the right side of the menu, click Default Programs
- Click the second option, "Associate a file type or protocol with a program"
- Scroll down and locate the .ica file extension in the left column.
- Double click on the line for the .ica extension.
- In the new window, click Browse.
- Look for a Citrix folder in the list of folders. If you do not see it, click on your C drive on the left side, and then open Program Files (x86).
- Open Citrix > ICA Client.
- Double-click on the WFCRun32 application (be careful not to select the Wfica32 application).
- Click OK to confirm the association with the Citrix Connection Manager.
- Click Close to close the Default Programs window and then close the Control Panel window.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.