2. To define the URL for your The Financial Edge WebPortal website, click Website. On this screen you designate the website and virtual directory for the WebPortal website.
3. To define the web service that connects your website to The Financial Edge, click Web Service.
4. To select The Financial Edge database that The Financial Edge WebPortal will use, click FE Database. In the Database to use field, select the Financial Edge database you want to use with The Financial Edge WebPortal.
5. To configure email settings, click Email. The email service sends email messages when The Financial Edge WebPortal users choose to be notified of specific events, for example when a requisition is approved or rejected.
6. To select the account that runs the email service, click Email Service. You would select a Windows account that has WebPurchasing role access here.
7. To define the file types that can be attached to an invoice or requisition request, click Attachments.
Note: If your database is hosted by us, you will not have access to the WebPortal Configuration Tool locally.