- Upload your Image(s) to the Library. TeamRaiser Slide Show images usually use the naming convention of slide-01-XXX where XXXX is the ID of the TeamRaiser event.
- Save the URL of the image(s) for use later
- Locate which reusable is in use
- Click Manage under the Actions column of this reusable
- Click Copy Version on the version that shows "Active"
- Choose "Edit Content" from the Action column, next to this version
- Click the pencil icon to Edit the HTML Content
- In the pop-up window look through the coding for "img src=" tags. These will show the name of your images, such as "image/slide-01-XXXX.jpg"
- Replace the file names for the slides in the existing coding with the file name from the URL of the images you uploaded
- Click Save
- Click Finish
- Click Publish under the Actions column for your version of the page
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.