- Click Accounts
- Click Find an Account
- Search for and click on the name of one of the related accounts
- Click Relationships
- Click New Relationship
- In the Relationship Type drop down menu, select the relationship type
- If applicable, enter the In Effect dates. Most relationships do not need start and end dates, but this can be useful to keep a history of a relationship.
- Under Choose Accounts, select the role of the current account
- Click Select Related Account
- Search for the account we want to be in the relationship and click on the name of the account
- Make a selection under Household Relationship
- To make it a Household Relationship, mark one of the accounts as primary (each account can only be linked to one Primary/Head of Household account)
- To leave it as a regular relationship, leave both accounts marked as N/A
- Click Save And Go to Relationships
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.