- Go to the Facts > Accounts tab
- Find the Investment Account in the list
- Click the Balance tab and confirm the ending market balance is $0
- Note the ending cycle date
- Navigate to the Account tab and enter in a Date Closed value equal to the End Date on the Balances tab for the last reconciled cycle
- When you go back to the Reconciliation tab and click the binoculars/search, the account should no longer be visible
- The Pool Allocation Processing will no longer require a reconciliation.
Note that you should not have started a reconciliation before entering a Date Closed Value. If you had started one, delete it from the Reconcile tab ( click the "x" to delete).