- Navigate to Analysis > Manage Lists.
- Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions.
- Click on the List Templates tab.
- In the Template Category drop down, select Constituent Information.
- Click to Page 2.
- Click View/Copy for Users with Photos.
- In the Filters tab, change the User Role.Role condition to the appropriate role.
- Give your list a Name (required).
- Give your list a category (optional but recommended).
- Click Save.
- Click Preview to view your list's results.
- Save & Exit.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.