- Go to Analysis > Information Library
- Click Add a new ad-hoc query
- Select the Source View of Constituents and click OK. Note: A constituent query source view is required if you'd like to use this list in an appeal mailing process, but a Memberships query source view may also be used.
- From the left column, expand Member and highlight Memberships. From the middle column, drag "Status" to Include Records Where. Set this to be equal to "Lapsed" or "Expired" depending on which terminology your organization uses. Your field will appear like this: Member\Membership\Status is equal to Lapsed.
- (Optional) If you're looking only for lapsed members in a specific membership program, from the middle column, drag Membership Program to Include records where. Set this to be equal to the membership program you're looking for.
- (Optional) If you'd like only the primary member listed in your results, highlight Member (where you expanded in Step 4) and from the middle column, drag "Is Primary" to Include Records Where. Set this to be equal to Yes.
- Next, you can add any additional details you need about these members to Results Fields to Display. Here are a few suggestions:
- Level: Member\Membership\Membership Level
- Expiration Date: Member\Membership\Expiration Date
- Email Address: Email Addresses\Email Address Note: To only include one email address or one phone number in your query output, see our related solution: I need to include one email address or one phone number in query output
- Phone Number: Phones\Number
- Address: Address (Primary)\Address, Address (Primary)\City, Address (Primary)\State abbreviation, Address (Primary)\Zip Code
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.