- From Analysis, choose Information library.
- Add an ad-hoc query, and select the record view of Sales Order.
- If looking for a particular time frame, select Order complete date in the middle column, and drag it to Include Records where. Set it equal to or between your date range.
- To see ticket sales from certain programs, expand Sales Order Item in the left column.
- Next, expand Sales Order Item Ticket, and highlight Program.
- From the middle column, drag Program record to Include records where, and set to equal to your program choice. You can also choose "one of" if you are looking to see multiple programs.
- From the middle column, drag ZIP to the Include records section, and set it equal to, between, or one of and put in the ZIP codes you wish to include.
- Now, we'll add items to the Results fields to display to tell Altru what information you'd like to see about the records above.
- In the Results fields to display area, highlight Lookup ID, and click the Red X above to remove the field.
- From the middle column, drag ZIP to Results fields to display.
- In the left column, highlight Sales Order Item.
- Drag Quantity from the middle column to Results fields to display to see the quantity of tickets sold.
- In the left column, expand Sales Order Item, then expand Sales Order Item ticket.
- Highlight Program in the left column.
- From the middle column, drag Name to Results fields to display to see the program name.
- Click Preview results to see the results.
- Note: we do not recommend using any SUM functionality on the Quantity field in Results fields to display, as it may inflate the number of tickets actually sold. Calculations should be done after the query is exported to Excel.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.