- In CRM > Web > Manage web transactions, click the "Update ID Mapping" value
- In BBIS > Administration > Sites & Settings > Code Tables, click "Refresh Code Tables" (note: this will ensure the changes from step 1 are pulled up. after 20 minutes, this value should update itself if you do not have access to refresh the tables in the BBIS UI)
- Check in Administration > Sites & Settings for the value "Enable CRM security for linked CMS users"
- If this option is checked, confirm that the BBIS account used is linked to an application user with the correct Site in CRM
- Confirm that the Site for the application user in step 3.1 is assigned to the event
- Un-checking this box retestgin can help determine if there is an issue with Site Security
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.