If a transaction fails, it will appear in the journal with an offsetting transaction to signify that it did not go through. But, did you know there’s a way to retry failed auto processing transactions? Depending on why the transaction failed, you may need to update the credit/debit card or account information in eTapestry before retrying. Try searching Knowledgebase first for advice as each failure message may require a different solution.
After you’ve made any necessary corrections, you can access the Auto Process Failures standard report to retry those transactions.
- Click Reports
- Click eTapestry Standard Reports
- Click Auto Process Failures below the Journal Entry Reports
- Select a query. A common query you may want to choose is Constituent Journal Entry Date: This Week - JE
- Select Display Results on Screen from the Report Format drop down menu
- Click Submit
- Locate the transaction that we need to reprocess
- Click the Retry button next to the failed transaction