- Navigate to Lists > Manage Lists.
- Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions.
- Click on the List Templates tab.
- From the Category drop down, select Constituent Information.
- Click View/Copy for Registered Students (Current Year and/or Next Year).
- In the Filters tab, edit the Condition for User Register.School Year and select the appropriate school year.
- Under Global Filters, click [+] to add a new row.
- Under Field, select User Register.Enroll Date.
- In the Condition popup, select within and enter the date range.
- Click Select.
- Give your list a Name (required).
- Select an Existing category or create a new one (optional but recommended).
- Click Save.
- Click Preview to view your list's results.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.