- Navigate to Lists > Manage Lists.
- Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions.
- Click the List Templates tab.
- From the Template Category drop down, select Academic Groups.
- Click View/Copy for Course Enrollments with Parent.
- In the Filters tab, edit the condition for Course Base.Course Title.
- In the Condition popup, select any of and then select the course from the listing.
- Click Select.
- In the Display Fields tab, remove any fields you wish to not include on the list by clicking the [x] next to it. Note.
- Give the list a Name.
- Place the list in an Existing category or create a new one for it (optional).
- Click Save.
- Click Preview.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.