When entering in an appeal in Enhanced Revenue Batch and tabbing over into the designation field, the default designation on the appeal does not auto-populate in the drop-down. It is, however, available in the drop down list to be selected.
We are currently evaluating this issue for a fix in a future release.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Log into CRM as a non-admin user with a system role that has rights to create revenue batches
2. Go to Batch Entry\Add an Enhanced Revenue batch
3. Enter in the constituent, amount, date, revenue type of payment, application-donation
4. Type in the name of the Appeal and hit the tab button to tab into the Designation field
5. Note that the Designation field remains blank, however, if you click the down arrow in the field, you will see the default designation on the appeal there to be selected.