When more than one paid event is removed from a shopping cart in a event registration part the constituent is still registered for events that they have removed. For example if you have four events (Soccer, Basketball, Bowling, and Free) all of which has a $ amount associated with, except the event called free. If you get to the cart stage in BBIS and remove all of the events but free, when this information is pulled over to CRM via batch and you check the review transaction details you will see that the constituent was registered for more than just the free event.
Download and install the latest Service Pack which contains all fixes from previous patches. If you are running an older version, download and install the latest version and then the patch.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Create events in CRM. I created several, Basketball, Bowling, Soccer, and Free all with $ amounts to register with the exception of free
2. Login to BBIS and create a page with a event registration from that includes all of the events
3. Navigate to that page and register for all four events (choose any constituent information)
4. When you get to the shopping cart remove all the paid events and hit submit
5. Navigate to CRM and download the event transaction, check the review transaction details and see that more than just the free event has information.