If hosted by Blackbaud, Click Chat with Support and reference this article. Please be prepared to share the following information with Support:
- Username and Password to access Citrix, The Raiser's Edge, and the NetCommunity website
- Steps to duplicate the error
If you host your own Netcommunity server check the username and password provided in the web.config file of the PluginService folder.
- Open the plugin service file, typically located in C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\PluginService
- Open the web.config file
- Locate the <add key="ConnectionString" line and confirm the username and password entered.
- The connection string will look similar to <add key="ConnectionString" value="Server=Server_Name;user id=User_ID;password=Password;database=Database_Name" />
- Locate and open the web.config file for NetCommunity. This is typically located in C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\Netcommunity\web.config
- Locate the <add key="ConnectionString" line and confirm the username and password match the PluginService web.config file.
- Note: the username and password must match exactly.