In the meantime:
Use specific columns (sections) for elements, like titles or headlines, that need to be centered:
- In the Email editor, click on the Layout tab.
- Select 1 column to drag and drop where the centered element needs to be, such as above the article with a title that needs centering.
- Click on the Content tab. Find the content item that has the text to be centered.
- Click on the Duplicate button in the upper right.
- Click on the + button in the upper left and drag to column inserted in step 2.
- On each element, click on Click to edit and delete the unneeded text. Click Apply.
- Then click on the Style tab. Click on the title column inserted in step 1. A green bordered box with Selected will appear in the upper right of this element.
- On the left, click on Selected column style. For Horizontal, select center. Optionally, adjust Padding and Vertical.
- Optionally, click on Columns in the email and use the Selected column style settings to adjust spacing and alignment as needed.