- Navigate to Lists > Manage Lists.
- Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions.
- Click the List Templates tab.
- In the Template Category drop down, select Grade Book.
- Click View/Copy for Grade Book Cumulative Grade by Marking Period.
- In the Filters tab, edit the Condition for Gradebook Marking Period.Marking Period.
- In the Condition popup, input the exact name of the marking period you want to pull in.
- Give your list a name.
- Click Save.
- Click Preview to preview the list's results.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.