- Click Reports
- Click eTapestry Standard Reports
- Under Account Reports, click Duplicate Report
- Select Base / All Constituents as your query
- Select Display Results on Screen for your Report Format
- Click Submit
- View the paired accounts on the page and decide whether they should be merged or are not duplicate accounts
- Not Duplicate Accounts – Clicking this will identify these as separate accounts, they will no longer show up on any Duplicate Reports in the future
- Merge These Accounts - Clicking this will allow these accounts to be merged by selecting how the data in these accounts should be merged. Merge, Replace, or Ignore can be selected to determine what information will be present in the remaining account once they are merged.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.