This is due to a user deleting the price type (a unit on the event record) that is on an unprocessed transaction in the Online Express plugin in The Raiser's Edge without deleting the transactions in the Online Express plugin or processing the existing transactions from the Online Express plugin into Batch in The Raiser's Edge.
What needs to be done in the future to prevent this error:
In the future if you need to delete a price type from the event record in The Raiser's Edge, you will want to make sure:
- You have downloaded and processed all transactions in Online Express that are associated to the price type prior to deleting.
- You have deleted that price type off of the Online Express form that is associated with the deleted price type in The Raiser's Edge.
How to address the transactions impacted by this error:
Please contact Support with the following information:
- What unit was deleted and what was the price associated with the unit?
- How many transactions in your plugin are linked to this event and unit?
- A backup copy of your database between the time you were able to successfully process transactions to this event and when you started receiving the error.