- Create a new Student Query in a Dynamic Format
- On the criteria ,tab> Expand Student > Bio 1> Double click current status> Choose the preferred status
- Click on the output tab. Expand Student> Bio 1 and choose your preferred fields such as Full Name.
- Expand Bio 2 > Birth Information> double click birth date
- Choose any other preferred fields on the Criteria tab
- On the sort tab, choose the preferred field to sort by.
Note: The birth date field is a single field. If you want to sort based on the birth date field, please refer to How to sort a query of birth dates in day or month order .
- Create a new Student Directory with Birth Date as a field on the Fields tab. How to create a student directory
Note: The report can be sorted by Birth Month , Year, and/or Date by going to Format > Sort\Break