- Click Queries
- Click Manage Queries
- Select a category that you want to store this query in (Ex: Base)
- Click New Query under the tasks menu
- Name the query
- Set the Starting Query to Base/All Constituents
- Under Results, select the Data Return Type you'd like to use; for more information about Data Return Types, please see Which Data Return Type should I use?
- Under Criteria Options mark Match Each Criteria if you'd like the results to match all of the User Defined Field values or Match At Least One criteria if you'd like the results to match one of the User Defined Field values
- Under Browse Fields select UDFs – (the Field Application of the UDF) from the drop down menu and click on the name of the field
- For example, if your User Defined Field is stored on the Defined Fields page of a Constituent's account, you'll select UDFs- Constituent
- Select the value(s) of interest
- Click Save and Preview
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.