2. Select Student and file type, Click Okay
3. In Criteria, choose the following:
- Student > Bio 1 > Current Status
- You may also choose to filter by grades, last names, etc. to make the size of the query more manageable
4. In Output, choose the following
- Student > First Name, Last Name
- Student Properties > Import ID (this is the Host ID required by the K-12 ON Products)
- Enrollments > Class of (please not that not all schools track this information)
- Grades > Grades\Skills > Academic Year, Course ID, Course Name
- Grades > Grades\Skills > Grades > Grade, Marking Column, Attempted Credits, Awarded Credits
5. In Sort, choose the following
- Query Fields > Marking Columns, Last name, First Name
6. Results should look similiar to the following:
7. Export this to excel.
Manually remove the rows that contain the marking columns you do not need. As the query sorted marking columns, they will be grouped together.