- Obtain the embed code from Pinterest.
- Open the board you would like to embed.
- Click the three dots next to the edit button to view more options.
- Select make a widget.
- Copy the first code listed, it should appear similar to the following: <a data-pin-do="embedBoard" data-pin-board-width="400" data-pin-scale-height="240" data-pin-scale-width="80" href="https://www.pinterest.com/your-user-name/name-of-board/"></a>
- Edit the page you would like the board to display.
- Click in an empty content pane > select New part > Part type: Unformatted text part.
- Paste the code in the part editor.
- Add another Unformatted text part, paste the second code provided by Pinterest in the part editor. The code should appear similar to the following: <script async defer src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js"></script>
- In the part editor, mark the Show advanced options checkbox.
- From the Placement in HTML dropdown, select In the <body> tag with the part.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.