- In CRM go to Analysis > Information Library
- Click the Add an Ad-Hoc query button in order to add the ad hoc query
- In the Select a Source View window that opens select Event in the Record type dropdown. Click on the Events source view that appears and click okay.
- Select the following fields and add them to the top section where it says Include records where to add them to the criteria:
Events\Event End Date\is this calander year making sure to add it as an OR statement
Events\Event End date\choose a full calander year range between 1\1\year - 12\31\year making sure that this is an OR statement
5. Select the following fields and place them in the Results field to display area:
6. On the Set sort and group option tab highlight Event end date and then over on the right click the blue arrow to move it in the Sort records
7. Now highlight the Event end date in that area, above it is a small arrow with a small z next to it pointing upwards, when you click that it should say DESC next to event end date
8. Now you can preview results or set save options, you can also from the bottom choose Export and make sure it looks correct. From here if you need to add other fields like start date or start time just do the same
process for those.