that transaction got deleted. Because it was deleted after the fact, this is why it does not show on the Unmatched Disbursement tab.
For example, this could have been an unresolved online sales order in Sales that was cancelled rather than completed, at a later date of the disbursement. For more information about unresolved online sales orders, refer to the following article.
To manually show the transaction as unmatched, follow these steps:
- Go to Treasury > Reconcile Transactions and Disbursements.
- Go to the View by Disbursement tab.
- Filter on the date range of the transaction.
- Click on the disbursement for that time period.
- Click on the refresh button next to Disbursement transactions
- Click on the transaction and click Mark unmatched.