- Click Reports
- Click Manage Reports
- Select a category that you want to store this report in
- Click New Report under the Task Menu
- Name the report
- Under Group Results, select to Group Report By Account and Collapse Groups
- Under Browse Fields, select Sets in the drop down menu and click Name and Address
- Select Commonly Used Fields under Browse Fields and click Received twice
- Arrange the columns into order by clicking on the middle of the field column and dragging up or down.
- Click on the ellipses icon to the left of the second Received column, and select Count as your Aggregate
- Click Save and Run under the Task Menu
- Under Query select your category in the top box and your query in the bottom box
- At the bottom of the page select a Delivery Option and then click Submit
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.