If the error persists after following the recommended formatting, this indicates that some of the data within the file may be corrupt or have a format that was copied or downloaded incorrectly.
To determine which column has the incorrect formatting:
- Make a copy of the CSV file
- Open the copy file
- Delete one column, then attempt to upload the file into NetCommunity
- Repeat this process until you determine which column is prompting the behavior
- After you determine which column is the one prompting the error, you can open the original file and reenter the data into this column
- After the data is reentered, upload the file into NetCommunity