- Go to the Faculty persona > Nurse's Office.
- In Find me now, search for the student.
- Click Go to Medical.
- Add or edit the Allergy/Condition.
- Drag and drop the file to Drag Files Here.
- Click Save & Close to save the document to the Allergy/Condition.
- Now, edit the Allergy/Condition.
- Right-click on the link for the download.
- Select Copy link location or Copy link address. The title of the selection will differ based on which browser you are using.
- Paste the link into the Notes area of the Allergy/Condition.You may also want to include text instructing teachers to copy the link and paste it into a new browser window to open it.
- When the teacher clicks the student's Medical icon from their course Roster, the Allergy/Condition appears in large red letters in the top-left of the screen. The teacher can click the circle with the "!" to expose the Notes.
From there the teacher can copy and paste the link in a new browser window.
- The file will either download in their browser or open in a new browser window depending on the browser's settings.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.