- Within Education Edge, Navigate to Administration
- Select Set up System Security
- Click New User
- Enter in Username
Note: Usernames must be completely unique within Education Edge. If receive error: 'User name [user name] already exists. Select another name.' Please, refer to knowledge base article to resolve: Error: User name [user name] already exists. Select another name.
- In description, enter in the Faculty members name
- Mark 'Use EE7 Authentication'
- Enter in password
- Re-enter Password
- For Use type, select 'User can only access online modules'
Note: Marking the FAWeb Supervisor Rights checkbox on the User Information tab automatically inactivates the Online Security tab. A user can either have Supervisor rights or be an FAWeb teacher and Administrator.
- In the Groups section, select the User Group for your FAWeb Users
- Select Online Security Tab
- Mark Faculty Access For the Web
- In the right hand window, click Binoculars and add faculty member's record
Note: Administrator access is different than Supervisor within FAWeb. For more information see knowledge base article: What are the Supervisor, Advisor, and Administrator login rights in FAWeb
- Click Save and Close