- Create or edit an existing Directory part.
- At the bottom of the part configuration, check the box for Allow messaging between users.
- Configure the Default subject, Confirmation message, From address, and From name fields along with the default message template.
- Note: The From address should a domain that you organization controls, such as the Blackbaud NetCommunity domain or a similar domain which points back to your organization.
- Configure the opt out message.
- Note: The opt out message must contain a link to a page containing a User Email Preferences Form part using the Insert > Link > Create link to special page option.The Email Preferences Form part must be configured to allow for opt outs for directory messaging by editing the box and checking the box to allow for directory opt outs.
- Click Save on the Directory part.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.