- On the Relationships tab of the Constituent record or the Participants tab of the Event record, right-click in the space where the records would be/are listed.
- Select Columns.
- Note existing columns listed and remove all columns except Name from the right side by using the arrows to move them back to the left side
- Click OK.
- Click Save and Close on the constituent/event record.
- Re-open the constituent/event record.
- Select the Relationships/Participants tab and repeat Step 1-4 to add the columns removed in Step 3.
- Double-click the desired record to open.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.