- On the Relationships tab of the constituent record, right-click in the space where relationships would be/are listed.
- Select Columns.
- Note existing columns listed and remove all columns except Name from the right side by using the arrows to move them back to the left side
- Click OK.
- Click Save and Close on the constituent's record.
- Re-open the constituent record.
- Select the Relationships tab and repeat Step 1-4 to Add the columns removed in Step 3.
- Double-click the desired relationship to open.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.